Michael started fourth grade and Seth started second grade. They are loving their teachers and doing well. Seth loves taking his lunch to school and Michael likes being the older brother at school.
In the end,its not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
Monday, August 29, 2011
First Day of School
The boys were very excited to start school this year. I guess that says a lot about my teaching abilities. They have never been excited before.?? Well, Layron started middle school this year. I was real worried about him. I couldn't wait til he came home. Neil thought it probably wasn't a good idea to meet him at the bus stop, so I took pics out the window and got one as soon as he walked into the garage. Yeah!! A smile! He loved it! He is making friends and having a good time.
Michael started fourth grade and Seth started second grade. They are loving their teachers and doing well. Seth loves taking his lunch to school and Michael likes being the older brother at school.





Michael started fourth grade and Seth started second grade. They are loving their teachers and doing well. Seth loves taking his lunch to school and Michael likes being the older brother at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment