Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Well, it's been 5 years since I last posted.  Wow, a lot has changed.  I chose to start blogging again as part of an assignment for school. The kids have all grown soooo much since my last posts.  I'm going to catch you up on all of them.
                      

Layron(15)  -  Loves to run.  I mean really LOVES it.  Not like the "when I'm done I love it" (like me).  I love to pick him up after a run and see that sparkle in his eyes.  I know that's not manly but I don't know how else to describe it.  He is over 6 ft. tall now.  He is very witty and loves current events, and music.  He made it to State in cross country last season and is looking forward to track season.  He is going to be getting his drivers permit soon and is beyond excited for that!                                            

Michael-(13) -  I always call Mikey my little ray of sunshine.  (I know...not real manly either).  He is almost always happy.  He loves to give me hugs and is always grateful. (Even for the little things.)  He will tell you his favorite thing to do is play video games.  Although he does play soccer and even made the all-star team this year.  He is getting tall as well, and his goal in life is to be taller than Layron.
                      

Diamond(13)-  Loves music.  She always has earbuds in listening to her music.  She enjoys playing volleyball and played all three years of middle school.  She also works on the yearbook at school. She loves a party!  And most times can turn anywhere she is into a party.  She is lots of fun.  She is extremely helpful and a hard worker.  She loves animals and hopes to have a career working with them.
                      


Seth-(11) -  My inventor.  Seth always has an idea to make something better or invent a new project to help with our problems.  He is very handy and loves to fix and build.  His responsibility in our family is to fix sprinklers when they break.  He loves soccer.  He made the all-star team after waiting 3 years.  He loves guns and playing outside with his cousins.


Erik-(8)-  My little boy has turned sweet.  He is very sweet to his mommy and after years of speaking his mind, has learned to be kind.  He has struggled a little bit these past few months and misses his Dad.  But he has found ways to feel close to him and that has helped.  He loves video games and playing with his cousins.  He played soccer and ran his first 5k this year.  He has entered the spelling bee at school and is studying hard.  All he wanted for Christmas was a knife and he was not disappointed.  He has been whittling sticks and cutting up his own apples.

I have just been busy trying to keep up with these 5 kids.  I decided to go back to school and started classes last week through the Pathways program.  I love my kids and I am so grateful for the blessing to be their mom.  We are pressing forward and are optimistic for this new year.  My favorite quote is a daily inspiration to not give up.  It brings me peace.  Everything will work out.  I know good things will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment