It's getting to be that time of year again. Fall. Well, maybe not yet, the temps are still near 100 but I am hoping eventually it will come.:) I love making soup in a jar mixes for winter. They are so easy for a quick dinner and comforting food storage. It only took me about an hour to make a months worth of dinners. Hooray.

This is one of my favorites. Instant Potato Soup.

Dreaming of a White Christmas Soup

Love Soup

It only took you 1 hour to make all those soup jars? WOW! I want the recipes please, I love soup too and am so ready for FALL!
ReplyDeleteSoup isnt the only thing that you have been busy doing. Look at all of the posts! It was fun to read about all of your doings and know that it isn't just my kids that say funny things. So I am way interested in all of the soup recipes too. I want to have easy meals.
ReplyDelete