In the end,its not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Chrismas shopping
This year we stole a friend's idea and took our boys shopping for eachother at the dollar store. When we shop at other stores, they are really limited on what they buy. The usually want to buy $500 power tools or $5,000 flat screen T.V.'s. This year every suggestion was perfect. The gifts were totally thier ideas. Neil and I split them up and took them one at a time. It was great to spend alone time with them. We had to drag one boy along (I won't mention names:). Once we got on the road though, we had great conversations about dreams. He also had great questions about life like, "What would happen if you drove through the car wash backwards?" I gave him my normal answer of "I'll let you know after I go home and google it." Can't wait to see all that they picked out Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We do this too. The kids love it and I love seeing what they pick out.
ReplyDelete